Now that beer week is over I am faced with a difficult decision. I need to take a break from blogging — for a few reasons:
- I have three blogs, Travels with Stella, Delightfully Inspired Living, and Sipped in California. Do I keep them all? Do I change things up a bit on each? Drop one or two?
- I wanted to re-focus on my life, my home, and my family and enjoy it without spending time thinking about the blogs.
- My beautiful Boxer girl Stella is twelve years old, has Degenerative Myelopathy and sadly won't be with us too much longer. I am sad and want to focus on spending time with her.
- I am headed into my big fundraising season for the Alzheimer's Association as well as co-chairing a couple of big events at my daughters school. I need time to plan and organize so I can give 100 percent.
- We've come up with a few big ideas for Sipped in California and are excited to spend time focusing on and perfecting them.
I certainly would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Your thoughts are what motivate, inspire, and make me think.
Would anyone consider submitting a guest post? If so, please contact me at email@example.com. I will have a guest post scheduled every Thursday. Posts should be submitted a week prior to posting for approval.
So it's not goodbye...just a farewell for a little while. I will occasionally post our travel adventures, take my much-needed breather, and be back full of fun stuff for Travels with Stella!